- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
- Loans and Mortgages
- Investment and Retirement
- About FMB
- Online Banking Login
1. Log in to "Online Banking" from The Farmers and Merchants Bank website.
2. Click "Mobile Banking".
3. Once you are on the Mobile Banking page select the "Activate new device" option.
4. Use your current online banking user ID and the mobile password that you choose.
REQUIREMENTS: Phone must be an iPhone or Android product and internet capabilities must be enabled.
NOTE: The bank is NOT responsible for any charges that you may incur from your service provider.
When you click "Activate New Device" you will need to enter the following information:
Then click "Activate".
5. An activation code will be sent to your phone within 5-10 minutes. You will need to enter this code and click "Submit".
6. Then you will need to login using our FREE mobile banking app. This can be found on your app store by searching for:
Enter your User ID and Mobile password then press "Submit".
This will take you to your accounts. From there you can either go to Account List or Transfer Funds.
If you tap on an account, you can get the following information:
Once you are all set up you can enjoy the convenience of our online banking features, from your phone.